jeudi 31 juillet 2014

I am a lot of things?

When I first meet someone, I show them a lot of respect and defer a lot in order to get to know them and show them that they are of most importance.
After this stage, depending on how I perceive the person I either continue my original paradigm or I change my actions based on what I have perceived from the other person.
Sometimes this change brings out the rude me, the impatient me, the mean me.
I thought about it recently and realized that WOW, there are different MEs. And maybe that is what Christ has called us to recognize by saying death to SELF and told us to strive for the ME that is in accordance with His Person, Will, Heart.
The ME that acts the same regardless of how the other person behaves.
The ME that
The ME that always puts others interests before himself and ultimately Christ.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire