mercredi 13 août 2014

My mother!

My mother is my hero.
Maybe. Or Sometimes.
I was recently unable to walk properly because something happened to my leg. I woke up that morning and the first thing I did was hop to my mother's room to see if she was there. Unfortunately for me she had gone to church. It was a Sunday and she had left earlier than she would normally leave.
I went back to my room and took my phone to call her. She picked up after two rings and I asked her: -  "Mommy, where are you?"
- "I am at church."
- "You left earlier than normal"
- "Yes, I have to do some teachings this morning... are you okay?"
- ".... I can't put any weight on my leg- I want to go to the hospital"
- "...... What happened"
*I went ahead to explain to her the pain from the day before and how it had unexpectedly gotten worse*,
She then said: "Don't worry, just rest and when I come back I will come and take care of you and take you to the hospital". It was sooo sweet.


I spent the next few hours lying on my bed, reading a little and sleeping while waiting for my precious mother to come back. She came back looked at me. Told me that she wont take me to the hospital and that she would pray for me that it is well. So she got hot water, took my towel and she massaged it. Then she prayed for it. Anointed it with oil and then left to make food and send food and fruits to me.


I do not know how to describe the emotions I had. I just felt like my mother does really own me. I felt like my mother would always be there and take care of me regardless of what happened to me.
Chai, my mother owns me. I am sooooooooooo grateful.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire