mardi 18 février 2014

Why do I blog? / Responsible Love / True Love

Why do I blog?
Eventually I would like to write a book about my life. Even if nobody buys it I would love to be able to read and appreciate moments in my life that I would not normally think about.
Blogging is important. Sometimes when I read what I have written I cannot believe it is me that wrote it.
I need to invest more in my life. My habit of reading has regressed and I am disappointed about that.
I pledge to read for life. I pledge to life weights for life. I pledge to Jesus Christ for life.

Responsible Love
I had a discussion with a friend of mine about what true love is. He said you must love to the point where you can let someone go and still fully love them. He called it "responsible love", responsible because you know it won't work out but still 200% wish the person the best. I was so surprised it was a young man trying to teach me, his uncle, about love.

I had something else I wanted to blog about.... I can't remember now...

Maybe next time.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire