dimanche 8 septembre 2013

Get things right

I need to get things right.
I have been trying for the past 6 years to get things right.
I do not know what exactly is wrong with me.
I looked at my prayer book that I have had for the past 3 years and I noticed that my prayers have been the same. "Lord, help me to be more disciplined", "Lord remove laziness from my life", "Lord, give me courage"
I know I have been trying for the past 5 to 6 years to instill the right habits/rituals into my life.
At this point I feel like if I do not change I might never change. I need to change NOW. I need SUCCESS. And I define success on a daily basis. Doing what I am supposed to do.
I must start to convince myself that EVERYDAY COUNTS.
I must tell myself every morning that if I do not get things right now I might never get them right.
I must restrict myself to no more than 1 bad decision per week (I like how that sounds)
I want to become a robot in some ways in my life.
I need to make decisions.
I need to GO!!!!!!!!!!


The List....

Daily
-Wake up at 6am
-Relook at goals
-Meaningful/Deep Communion with God
-Physical Exercise
-Business Research
-Newspapers (WSJ, Businessday)
-Be off the computer by 10pm

Weekly (once a week)
Fast every Sunday
Weekly Planning
Catching up with folks
Look through my Favorites webpages + URL list
Alternate eating bread every week
Review all Blackberry notes and iPod notes
Do Squats
Do Deadlifts
Do Shrugs (all weightlifting exercises)
Listen to Freakonomics podcast
Listen to a French podcast
Look on James Altucher's blog (www.jamesaltucher.com)
Write a blog post
Work on your scripts
RESET (Look at your notes)

Monthly
Review all plans
Take a day out to be still and reanalyse how the month went/ reassess everything
Backup PC
Check Bank Accounts/ Finances
Fast every first day of the month
Pay Loans

Sundays
Look at past 5 pages of Gmail account

Mondays
Business research
Projects folder
Bucket List

Tuesdays
How do I make a million in the stock market or in business before the age of 30?

Thursdays
Make Calls to catch up with people

Fridays
Stock market
Business

Saturdays
Play basketball
Be still / Reset

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire