lundi 20 août 2012

Embracing Uncertainty

The only solution (for me) is to embrace uncertainty

Get tough in life.
"i've learnt that life is tough but i am tougher"

We are faced with a lot of uncertainty in life, especially nowadays. I am sure things were worse for people in the past but what makes today bad for us is that we were brought up with promises, expectations. In the past 5 to 6 years things changed drastically and opened our eyes to what society is really founded upon.
The lives we were promised, the prosperity, these things are now only achievable for a few. And it is not even sustainable... I do not want to be part of a world that perpertuates unfairness and equality... but what choice do I have?

There is uncertainty in all facets of life, and uncertainly brings fear. Fear is not a good thing, there is no argument or situation where fear can be seen as a good thing (okay, maybe there is one: Fear the Lord your God, but this is different). But instead of exposing ourself to fear, can we change in a way so that we embrace uncertainty? Can we look at uncertainty positively? If we can change our mindset and embrace uncertainty, I beleive this will make our lives much, much better. Instead of worrying about uncertainty and living in paralysis how about we embrace uncertainty, breathe, compartmentalize, take yourself out of the situation, plan, make conscious decisions, execute and if the worst does happen then it was meant to be like that. I have a motto which i adopted years ago, I will do my best and if I fail i will be able to say I did all I could to succeed and therefore if i failed the failure was outside my power.

Adopt this mindset, chances are you will never fail. Do not be a victim, embrace uncertainty...

Yes life is tough, but you are tougher!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire