lundi 13 août 2012

Beggers are good public speakers

It has been said that public speaking is the number 1 fear among Americans, even cited to be more feared that death. I find that very interesting. I currently live in Paris and as a Parisian, you come across a lot of people in the metro or on the streets who either busk or outright ask you for money. In my habit of over-thinking, I could not help but be impressed by the style and effect these people have. These guys are good public speakers. I mean, we can definitely learn something from them.

What can I learn from them?
-Not giving a darn what people think about you definitely helps your confidence
-Having nothing to lose definitely frees you and there is no boundary to courage/bravery
-Egoism, pride can be a huge obstacle to your development

3 short but important things. I need to learn to incorporate this into my life, in a way that enables me to be balanced and effective. This is what what I want to found my life on. This is what I want my life to be based on.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire