mardi 21 janvier 2014

2014 is your year

Your year of breakthrough
deliverance
healing
restoration
redemption
reward

The Lord will turn the failure of your life into success
the poverty of your life into blessing
Every sickness of your life into good health
mistakes into perfection
Frustration into fulfillment
pain into inspiration

I still can't believe 2013 is gone. Never coming back. This ish is real.

Your birthday and 1st of January of every year have something in common, they help us realize that we are on a journey and whether we move or not we are being moved.

I don't know if that last sentence made sense.

Anyways I am rethinking a lot of things. Sometimes I just want to chill and chill. All this work work work, is it necessary????

Anyways, looking ahead. in 2015 i'll be 27.. KAI!
2015 is my year. I feel it in the middle of my stomok (stomach), I must to marry in 2015 (by God's grace hahahahahah)

I must jiggy jiggy in 2015

2014 is also my year!!!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire